Monday, July 20, 2009

Good news and Bad news


Which do you want first? Okay, we'll start with the bad news:

I'm so sorry I have not posted about the Tea Party Birthday as I had promised. I've just been overwhelmingly busy.

But, I do have some good news...

Our Paper & Cake products will be appearing ON TELEVISION!!! The bump.com (sister company to the knot.com) will be doing a segment on budget birthday parties, and, if live television goes at all in our favor, our downloadable birthday party supplies will be on Good Day New York.

That is TV people!!! Am I the only one jumping up and down?

Woo Hoo!

Okay, I'm done.

3 comments:

Julie Gallagher said...

That is fantastic - congratulations to you both!

cookies and cups said...

congrats! That is awesome!

Cupcakes and Cutlery said...

That is amazing!!!!! You guys deserve all the press you get. Thanks for creating an amazing product and being so fantastic to work with!!!

S-